My biggest passion has always been dance. I danced competitively for 13 years. I took almost every type of dance. I, unfortunately, had to stop as I got older because I started to focus more on school and taking more classes and I also got a job and that limited my free time. Dance will always be something that I am so thankful for, for so many reasons. One reason being the qualities that it helped me develop that will be useful for when I am a teacher. Some of the qualities are patience, dedication, perseverance, humility, confidence, endurance, teamwork, creativity, and passion.

Another passion of mine is cooking and baking, it has always been such a fun pass time for me. I love following different recipes and creating delicious meals and baked goods! I started baking when I was really young. I would always go over to my aunt’s house and we would bake many different treats and still to this day it is one of my favourite things to do.

My last passion is child care. Ever since I was young I have always found different ways to volunteer and work with children because of how much I loved it. The different ways have been outlined in my “Relevant Experience” section.